The Questionnaire answers will be used as the customer design brief. Please give as much information as you can about your tastes and requirements so your room design is accurate as possible. Many people however are more open to ideas/suggestions so may give less detail than others – this is fine too. If we need more info from you or have any further questions, we will be in touch.
Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. You will then receive a consultation email with any queries we may have from the questionnaire. Once all is complete, payment can be made by you and work can start. You will receive your Design Pack within 28 days of payment receipt.
If you have any difficulties answering any of the questions or need some assistance – please let us know by completing our enquiries form.
JUST A REMINDER THAT…
• If you have an open plan space please let us know beforehand! In a large space, each functional area should be classed as one room ie the dining area will be one room, the living area will be another. We will decide how many rooms your space will be classed as (therefore how many questionnaires you need to complete) from photographs you send.
• One questionnaire should be completed per room/functional area
• Bathroom and kitchens are currently excluded so please do not fill out a questionnaire for one of these rooms.
• You MUST read the Terms and Conditions before you submit your completed questionnaire. By submitting your design brief – you are agreeing to these so please take a minute to read through.
• No customer info will be disclosed to third parties. Email address is the main source of contact and your home address is needed only for a hard copy of the design pack to be sent.